axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Neil Youngman" <Neil.Young...@wirefast.com>
Subject RE: Getting the corect endpoints in WSDL for POJOs behind a proxy
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 12:28:11 GMT
Sagara Gunathunga wrote:
> Hi Neil,
> You could  try for following two parameters in the services.xml file
> along with edited WSDL file in the
>  META-INF directory.
>
> <parameter name="useOrignalWSDL"> true</parameter>
> <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">false</parameter>

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

The edited WSDL in my META-INF directory is

    <wsdl:service name="ExampleService">
        <wsdl:port name="ExampleServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint" binding="ns:ExampleServiceSoap11Binding">
            <soap:address location="https://proxy.example.net/axis2/services/ExampleService.ExampleServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint/"/>
        </wsdl:port>
        <wsdl:port name="ExampleServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint" binding="ns:ExampleServiceSoap12Binding">
            <soap12:address location="https://proxy.example.net/axis2/services/ExampleService.ExampleServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint/"/>
        </wsdl:port>
        <wsdl:port name="ExampleServiceHttpEndpoint" binding="ns:ExampleServiceHttpBinding">
            <http:address location="https://proxy.example.net/axis2/services/ExampleService.ExampleServiceHttpEndpoint/"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

but it comes back from Axis2 as

<wsdl:service name="ExampleService"/>

and the preceding <wsdl:binding> tags are also lost :-(

Neil Youngman

Neil Youngman
Developer
Wirefast Limited

Wirefast provides secure corporate messaging services.
See our messaging solutions at http://www.wirefast.com/
Please consider the environment.
Does this email or attachment need to be printed?
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please
notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this
email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.
Wirefast Limited is registered in England & Wales
Company number: 03865860
Registered Office: 7/10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square, London, W1G 9DQ