axis-java-user mailing list archives

From czach <trzas...@man.poznan.pl>
Subject Problem with tomcat
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 11:50:38 GMT

Hi all,

I'm new in this forum. I have a big problem with invoking other WS from my
WS. WS is deployed in tomcat. When WS other   WS , exception it thrown:

[WARN] triggerActionNotSupportedFault: messageContext: [MessageContext:
logID=urn:uuid:7A0D113599F767B50A1243510987838] problemAction:
urn:anonOutInOpResponse
[ERROR] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.

When I deploy project in Axis server, problem not occure. I don't know what
is the problem. I notice that , the soap:envelope in tomcat contains header
, in axis not !. This is cause of my problem. Do you know what I'm doing
wrong or what to do to remove this header?

Best regards ST