axis-java-user mailing list archives

From hordine <hord...@gmail.com>
Subject Installing axis on jboss
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 21:40:14 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install axis on JBoss 5 and all I did was download
axis-bin-1_4.zip, unzipped it and coppied the axis directory from webapps
into JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy

When I try to start the server from eclipse, I get the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base
C:\desenvolvimento\jboss-5.0.1.GA\server\default\deploy\axis\WEB-INF\web.xml
does not exist or is not a readable directory
at
org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext.setDocBase(FileDirContext.java:148)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.resourcesStart(StandardContext.java:4021)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4188)
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeployInternal(TomcatDeployment.java:312)

at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeploy(TomcatDeployment.java:144)

at
org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployment.start(AbstractWarDeployment.java:461)
at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:118)
at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.start(WebModule.java:97)
at

The web.xml does exist at that path. Can anyone please help?