axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "krishna.arani" <arani.kris...@gmail.com>
Subject rpc/literal webservice with multiple parameters
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 06:53:15 GMT

Hi,
I have a rpc/literal webservice with multiple parameters in its response. It
is possible that one of the parameter can be null i.e. the expected soap
response is <prefix:name xsi:nil="1"> but the ADB Wrapper generated by
wsdl2java tool throws exception while serializing it. If I wrap both the
parameters myself in a xxxResponse element (with second part <element
nillable="true">) this will change the wsdl which I dont want to do. It was
working fine with axis1. Any suggestion will be of great help. Thanks

Krishna