axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaibhav Arya" <vaibhav.a...@otssolutions.com>
Subject [Session Id:axis2]
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 14:33:23 GMT
Hi All,

            I'm going to work on a web service, in which I need to get the
session Id for the currently accessing client.

            I've little knowledge of session management in axis2 web
service. But I'm pretty aware of service life cycle (init (), destroy ()
methods).

            I've decided to use scope 'soapsession' for the web service. In
this scenario, can anybody tell me please, how to set or get session id for
a particular client? Or how to fetch session id from soap header (I realize
that session id is available in soap header).

            Also, is it possible to get 'request' and 'response' objects for
the Http Clients?

Quick response will be appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Vaibhav Kumar Arya

Associate Software Engineer

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com