axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaibhav Arya" <vaibhav.a...@otssolutions.com>
Subject [ConfigurationContext:existing source]
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 08:19:07 GMT
Hi All,

I need to access ConfigurationContext object in my java class of existing
source. Because I have set some data in that.

Is it possible? Kindly send code snippet for how to access Contexts it in my
project.

Thanks in advance,

Vaibhav Kumar Arya

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com