axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaibhav Arya" <vaibhav.a...@otssolutions.com>
Subject [EndPointReference:Error]
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 08:20:25 GMT
Hi All,

I have enabled web service into my project. But when I access this web
service by a java client I get following Error,

When I compared wsdl document with that of another web service, one thing I
noted down, that in wsdl: definitions tag of my wsdl document, there was no
'xmlns:ns'

Attribute. Besides this, there was an attribute 'xmlns: axis2'. In proper
working web services there was no such attribute. Is this producing error?

     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the
endpoint reference (EPR)

 http://localhost:8080/v1a/uitservice/V1AWebService

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512
)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAx
isOpe

ration.java:370)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
n.jav

a:416)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
perat

ion.java:228)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:548)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:528)

     [java]     at com.v1a.ws.V1AWSClient.main(V1AWSClient.java:27)

     [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

     [java]     at
)

     [java]     at
.java

:25)

Following is snap of my wsdl document.

 <http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteService?wsdl##> -
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:ns1="http://org.apache.axis2/xsd"
xmlns:ns="http://axiom.service.quickstart.samples"
xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
targetNamespace="http://axiom.service.quickstart.samples">

In this case, what reference should I take as 'EndPointReference' in clients
program?

I would be grateful for any help on this issue.

Thanks & regards,

Vaibhav Kumar Arya

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com