axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Using swa sample with generated client code
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:37:29 GMT
Hi

I tried the soap with attachment example with the client provided. After
that I wanted to try when I generate a client from the wsdl, but I could not
figure out how to add a message context that contains the attachment to my
client stub. In the sample the operation client is used to call the service.
Any hints on how to set the message context on a generated client stub?

cheers, håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer