axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Extracting attribute values from SAML token in rampart sample 05
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 15:06:59 GMT
Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to extract the values inside a SAML token.
I looked at sample 05 and wanted to list out the values of the attribute
statement, I tried this in the password call back handler

Element el = pwcb.getCustomToken();

But just got null. What I'm  trying to achieve is not just validate that the
attributes signed by the sts but also see what attributes the client can
give the possessing.

How can this be done??

cheers, håkon

--