axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sending binary data(not using MTOM) using DataHandler
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:21:49 GMT

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" name="XSD_base64Binary"
...>
assume the element you are referencing in your xsd is type="xsd:base64Binary datatype"

            <xsd:element name="asNonNillableElementResponse">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="nonNillableElement"
                            type="xsd:base64Binary" nillable="false" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"
/
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>

?
Martin

could you display your full wsdl
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> From: Sanjay.Gupta@billwiseinc.com
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:18:16 -0700
> Subject: Sending binary data(not using MTOM) using DataHandler
>
> Hi,
> I have written a service that returns DataHandler containing the binary data(pdf file).
When I call that service by using the classes generated by wsdl2java I only get 12k of the
binary data. I have seen as reference to 12K buffer wrap issue. I would appreciate if anybody
can give me some pointers on how to resole this issue. BTW the service is written in grails
and exposed using AXIS2 plugin and all other services(the one not dealing with binary data)
work without any issue.

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_more_042009