axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [axis2] | Problem running axis2 client
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:03:40 GMT

axiom-api-1.2.6.jar from
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/Web-Services-AXIS2/axiom-api-1.2.5.jar.htm

Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:31:42 -0300
Subject: Re: [axis2] | Problem running axis2 client
From: robertlazarski@gmail.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Rajneesh Kumar <rajneesh.kumar@otssolutions.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have created and deployed a web service on axis2. Now I
start to work for client as it is given on apache axis2 site. After some effort
the client gets compiled. But I am not able to run it because it needs many
approx 56 jar file at run time as apache suggest. I have tried to set all in
environment variable “CLASSPATH” but it does not accept so many
file names. Then I tried to set class path using a batch file technique also
tried to set it on command prompt directly but in each case failed and the
client app produce error on console:

The stack trace is given below:

C:\ axiswebservice\WeatherClient>java WeatherRPCClient

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/om/OMNode

Use ant to execute your client, since you can list a directory with all your JAR's and ant
will take care of everything for you.

- R

http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_042009