axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Hu" <Richard...@jda.com>
Subject [POJO] Conflicting WSDL files
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:11:33 GMT
Hi everyone,

I successfully deployed a POJO service in Axis 2 but I'm running into a
small inconsistency that is causing an issue when I try to run the
client.  In order to generate the WSDL, I use the Java2WSDL utility that
comes with Axis 2 to create a file <SimpleService.wsdl> that I then
place in "services\SimpleService\META-INF".  However, when I start up
Tomcat and then go to
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/SimpleService?wsdl, the wsdl is
different.

This inconsistency is causing an issue in the generation of the stub
since certain classes in the WSDL that is available through Tomcat do
not have all the correct fields visible.

Does anyone know how POJO generates the WSDL that it displays or does
anyone know how to set the WSDL that POJO displays?

Thank you.

Richard Hu

Richard.Hu@jda.com