axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rahul J <rj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Generics Support / Forced Stub Generation
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 03:55:48 GMT

Thank you Rahul.

As for Java 5 generics support, I'm guessing that the Axis 1 version that I'm using may just
not support them(?)...

Rahul

----- Original Message ----
From: Rahul Miglani <rmiglani@quark.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 11:22:42 PM
Subject: RE: Generics Support / Forced Stub Generation

Hi,

You can use the -xc (extraClasses) option with java2wsdl and give the fully qualified name
of the MyType1 bean. This will result in generation of schema for your bean class even if
it is not directly referenced in any of the operations.

As for the first part of your mail I am not very sure so maybe somebody else might be able
to help you out in that.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Miglani
Quark Media House