axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fabrício Cabral <fabrici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with the "Conten-Type" in the Netbeans
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:13:20 GMT
People,

I think found the problem. I'm  using Netbeans 6.5.1 to develop some BPEL
scripts that communicates with my Web Services developed in Axis2 + Eclipse.
The problem seems that Netbeans works with SOAP 1.1 that sent a "text/xml"
in the Content-Type rather SOAP 1.2 that sent a "application/soap+xml".

Now, my question is: Is there a way to do my WS (developed in Axis2) to
be compatible with SOAP 1.1 *and* SOAP 1.2 messages?

Thanks in advance,

--fx