axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jason zhang <jasonzhang2...@gmail.com>
Subject deploy both client and server in tomcat
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 22:06:31 GMT
Hi, All
I am using axis2-1.4. I had the service deployed to tomcat and it is
tested. I also developed client using the AXIOM.
The client is initialized like this
ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(TestConfig.repo_dir,

null);
 sc = new ServiceClient(ctx, null);
 sc.engageModule("rampart");

Right now, I need to move the client code to tomcat and use  it as a
library. How can I obtain a ConfigurationContext in server? I know the
axis2 definitely creates configurationContext for its services. I just
do not know how to obtain the configuration for my client.

Help is appreciated.

thanks

-jason