axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Barbier <thomas.barb...@gmail.com>
Subject Unknown style detected !! No code is generated
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:15:29 GMT
Hi All,

I was provided a wsdl file (attached to this email) and I generated stub
with Axis2 version 1.4.1.

I have no error during stub generation but the generated classes don’t
compile:

In fact, it seems to miss a return statement in the methode SarimSoap I need
to call

    [*javac*] *
D:\tools\Eclipse\supvision\src\com\equant\supvision\adapter\orchestre\OrchestreSarimServicesServiceStub.java
*:238: missing return statement

    [*javac*]         }

    [*javac*]         ^

    [*javac*] 1 error

I can see also many blocks with the comment
//Unknown style detected !! No code is generated

Do you think it comes from the wsdl?

Thank you very much for your help in advance J

Best Regards

Thomas