axis-java-user mailing list archives

From anu541 <anudeep11...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using a client developed in JWSDP 2.0 in Axis2 1.4
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:17:36 GMT

Hi, I have a java application/client [which is dependent on following jars
activation,appserv-rt,databean,Fastinfoset,j2ee,jaxb,jaxb-api,jaxb-impl,mail,saaj-api,saaj-impl,xmlsec,xws-security
]..No i want to use this application in axis2 1.4 with my webservice..
This java app/client contacts an application server [SJSAS 8.2] and
developed using jwsdp 2.0.

When i am running my service, i was getting  classcastexception which may be
due to overlapping/mismatch of jars of that application and axis2. Here is
the exception thrown :

com.sun.xml.wss.XWSSecurityException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.a
xiom.om.impl.dom.ElementImpl
        at
com.sun.xml.wss.impl.misc.XWSSProcessor2_0Impl.secureOutboundMessage(
XWSSProcessor2_0Impl.java:79)

Actually the code flow of the java client is breaking while its accessing
message factory class[required javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory[which is inside
j2ee.jar of the client not equal to j2ee.jar of axis2 lib ] but accessing
org.apache.axis2...MessageFactory ]..

So anyone please guide me how to solve this problem...
I am thinking as
1. shoud i edit my client [of jwsdp] code to compatible with axis2 lib
2 Is there any way i can package separately that client and those libs only
without axis2 lib
  [i m in need of webservice shuld call this client functionality]

Thanks..Waiting for reply