axis-java-user mailing list archives

From AXIS 2 - User <ketya2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem in using Axis2 with Tomcat 6.0.18 in Linux
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 23:55:43 GMT

Hello,

I am using AXIS 2 with Tomcat 6.0.18, Java 1.5 and Linux environment.
I have already deployed the "axis2.war" file on tomcat.
I am also able to see welcome axis2 page displayed by
"http://localhost:8080/axis2".

However, when I click on links "Services", "Validate", I am getting
"Internal Server Error" message.

I have already tried it in Windows and it worked correctly.
I was also able to see WSDL for my own service.
I am unable to figure out, which configuration parameter is missing while
deploying it in Linux environment.

Can anybody help me in this regard?

Thanks in advance.