axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erwin Reinhoud" <Erwin.Reinh...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: Getting the Content Lenth of The SOAP Response
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:24:18 GMT
I think it is related to the service not the client. On service this
property (axis2.xml) has little effect it seems.

Regards,
Erwin

________________________________

Van: Li, Zhenge [mailto:zhenge.li@cgi.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 22 april 2009 14:13
Aan: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Onderwerp: RE: Getting the Content Lenth of The SOAP Response

Chunking can be turned off by tuning the
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.CHUNKED constant.

Options options = new org.apache.axis2.client.Options.Options();

options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.CHUNKE
D, false);

ServiceClient client = stub._getServiceClient();

client.setOptions(options);

You can check out http://wso2.org/library/230 for all available
parameters dealing with various aspects of Axis2. Believe me, Axis2 is
as flexible as you want it to be. :-)

-richard