axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Prateek" <Prateek.J...@premiereglobal.com>
Subject RE: Need Help on AXIS Integration with IBATIS
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 07:25:29 GMT

Shilpa,

  Just use WSDL2JAVA to get your java objects from WSDL provided. Then
in skeleton generated in this task, out your logic and in the backend
use iBatis as you use in any normal java app.

Regards,

Prateek

________________________________

From: shilpa.raghavendra@wipro.com [mailto:shilpa.raghavendra@wipro.com]

Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 12:44 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Need Help on AXIS Integration with IBATIS

Hi,

        I need to use Ibatis as a DAO frame work with Apache AXIS2, i am
newbie to AXIS2 please help me to configure the same.

Regards,

Shilpa

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com