axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael <mtarullo...@optonline.net>
Subject Problem with Axis2 Code Generator - Java2WSDL
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:37:44 GMT
Not long ago I posted that I was was having a problem generating a WSDL file from my Java code
using the Axis2 Code Generator.

An answer was provided which seemed very promising.  The answer that was given is provided
below:

This is a known bug.  Here is the solution with explanation:

http://blogiterox.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/exploring-apache-axis2-and-eclipse-plug-in-development/

Solution: Copy the jar for stax and for backport to the plug-in directory (<Eclipse>\plug-ins\<Axis2
code generator>\lib) and then add the backport jar to the plugin.xml file.

I went to the link provided and followed the directions provided there (these are summarized
in the solution given above) and tried to generate a WSDL file from my code.

I encountered the exact same problem.  A description of that problem is provided below:

When I launch the Axis2 Code Generator (v1.3.0) Wizard, enter the fully qualified class name
and the location of the class file and then select the button to test loading the class I
keep getting a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.

Can anyone provide any additional help?

Thanks
Mike