axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Martin.Ba...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject XMLBeans-Axis2 - Type naming differences
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:16:20 GMT
Hello,

I am using Axis2 1.4 and XMLBeans 2.4. I would like to use XMLBeans ant
task to generate all the XMLBeans artifacts and use Axis2 to just
generate the skels and stubs. This is because I have a mix of .wsdl's
and .xsd's I need to generate and would like to normalize the resource
files.

What I've found is, though, that the Axis2 tasks and XMLBeans tasks name
entities differently when a span in the entity path starts with a
number. For example:
		Element namespace - com/example/testService/2009/03
		Schema - com/example/testService/2009/03/myTestSchema
		XMLBeans generated element -
com.example.testService.x2009.x03.myTestSchema
		Axis2 generated element -
com.example.testService._2009._03.myTestSchema

Note that XMLbeans prepends 'x' and Axis2 '_' to numeric paths.

This difference changes the resource index mapping making it impossible
to use the separately generated files.

Can anyone tell me how to normalize the naming between Axis2 and
XMLBeans?

Thanks in advance,

Martin