axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton B. Sothoron Jr." <Clifton.Sothoro...@LogiXML.com>
Subject SimpleSerializer with Complex return types
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:14:57 GMT
In either Axis or Axis 2 is there a way to receive a Complex result from
a web service through something like SimpleSerializer? I've been working
with the Axis DynamicInvoker.java to no avail.  I can't construct a
custom serializer in advance. In my environment I don't know at build
time what web service I'm going to be connecting to.  I just need the
raw XML returned to an object without any attempt to parse.  I have no
way of knowing at build time what the returned XML is going to contain.

Thanks in advance,

Clifton Sothoron

LogiXML, Development Department
7900 Westpark Drive, Suite T107 |  McLean, VA 22102
(703) 752-9700  Ext. 162 | fax: (703) 773-6903
Clifton.SothoronJr@logixml.com <mailto:kelly@logixml.com>  |
http://www.logixml.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.logixml.com/>