axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Example for WS-SecurityPolicy in WSDL?
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 03:02:10 GMT

hard-gated by lack of create-project.xml in 1.4.1 distros

from the doc
The
recommended procedure is to run the create-project.xml (in the "modules\tool"
directory of the source distribution)

i'll see if i can work around

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

> Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:42:29 +1300
> From: dms@sosnoski.com
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Example for WS-SecurityPolicy in WSDL?
>
> Hi Nandana,
>
> I've attached one of several variations I've tried which results in this
> error. I did find that if I take out the TransportBinding part I don't
> get the error.
>
> Thanks for taking a look!
>
>   - Dennis
>

> Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:
> > Hi Dennis,
> >         Can you post the WSDL you are code generating against ?
> >
> > thanks,
> > nandana
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com
> > <mailto:dms@sosnoski.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     I've been trying to use the client-side code generation support for
> >     WS-SecurityPolicy in WSDL, with Axis2 1.4.1 and Rampart 1.4. I've
> >     tried
> >     several variations of where I place the policy in the WSDL, including
> >     using reference and embedding it directly in the <wsdl:binding>, but
> >     each time I get:
> >
> >        [java] Exception in thread "main"
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> >     java.lang.RuntimeException: can't serialize the policy
> >     ..
> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:271)
> >

> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
> >        [java] Caused by:
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> >     java.lang.RuntimeException: can't serialize the policy
> >     ..
> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.emitStub(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:534)
> >

> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:260)
> >

> >        [java]     ... 2
> >     more
> >        [java] Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: can't serialize the
> >     policy ..
> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.getInputElement(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2732)
> >

> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.generateMethodElement(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2261)
> >

> >        [java]     at
> >     org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.loadOperations(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:2151)
> >

> >        [java]     at
> [...]

Windows Liveā„¢ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.
http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009