axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Azazel Se <azazel...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Spring application made available as a web service through Axis2
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:50:00 GMT

Hi again.

Everything which has something to do with the spring application, including the apllication,
are in jars and placed in the WEB-INF/lib folder.

The context xml files are filled with bean id and properties which are used by the springapplication.
The only thing I need from it I get through the 'main' api class. I'm completely new to spring
so the idea was to hide it behind a thin wrapper.

-Joey.

> Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:39:16 -0300
> Subject: Re: Spring application made available as a web service through Axis2
> From: robertlazarski@gmail.com
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Azazel Se <azazel.se@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
> > class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
> > org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
> > class [--springappl---] for bean with name 'appl.rted.Wpi' defined in
> > ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/context-parts/basic-profile.xml]; nested
> > exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.de.impl.WpiImpl
> > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.de.impl.wpiImpl
>
> Um, maybe put net.de.impl.WpiImpl in WEB_INF/classes or if its in a
> jar, put the jar in WEB_INF/lib ?
>
> - R

Få Windows Live Messenger på mobilen.
http://windowslivemobile.msn.com/Homepage.aspx?lang=nb-no&ocid=30032