axis-java-user mailing list archives

From shreya gupta <shreya.gupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementation of WS security using Apache Rampart
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:23:22 GMT
Hey,

Thank you for the guidance but we still havent been successful.
Have been getting the following error..

"The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: rampart"

We tried making changes to both axis2.xml file and also the services.xml
file.

My service is deployed on a Jboss Server.

Kindly help.

--
Shreya