axis-java-user mailing list archives

From amit shah <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java - Skip Classes options
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 03:06:56 GMT
The reason I want to skip it is because, as the class gets generated each
web service call (method) takes an instance of this class as a parameter,
which I don't want.
Can this be done by using JiBX ? (i.e. skip the generation which I think
will automatically make the service calls not take an instance of the
skipped class as a parameter. Please correct me if I am wrong). If yes then
can you please provide me some guidance on what should the binding
definition file include i.e which tags? On a first look (
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/tutorial/binding-tutorial.html) I was not able
to figure out the xml tags for this particular scenario.

I know there is some way to skip these classes as they are not their in the
production environment but I don't know how.