axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ibrahim demir <ibrahimdem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: axis2 1.4.1 - packaging of jars for WAR distribution
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:22:42 GMT
Hi;
Amila has written a great post about this toppic

http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2008/11/minimal-jars-to-run-apache-axis2.html

But this is for adb . You may need to change some jars if you are using a diffrent data binding
framework.

I am using this configuration for invoking .net web services from my java application and
it works fine in a production environment.

Yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

________________________________
From: "Nath, Niraj" <Niraj.Nath@cns-inc.com>
To: "axis-user@ws.apache.org" <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 6:08:56 PM
Subject: axis2 1.4.1 - packaging of jars for WAR distribution

Hi,
   We are using axis2 1.4.1.

Till now we have been using the WAR distribution as we were
mainly creating & deploying services. Now for some of our work we needed to
use axis libraries outside the axis2 web application.

Just for testing we took all the jars from axis2 web-inf/lib
folder, merged them & created another jar and then put them at the
application classloader level. This approach worked but we are replicating the
jars. We need some help here to figure out what’s the minimal set of jars
needed to be inside the axis2.war/web-inf/lib for the services to work. We wanted
to keep the minimal set inside axis2.war & take out the remaining & put
at application classloader level.

 Can somebody help ?

Regards
Niraj