axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ghazzaoui, Ramez (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]" <ghazzao...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject RE: How do we configure Axis to write the proper host name in the WSDL that it generates?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:40:07 GMT
Hmm, what is the location of axis2.xml?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veithen@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:37 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How do we configure Axis to write the proper host name in the WSDL that it generates?

In Axis2, the host name can be specified using the "hostname"
parameter in axis2.xml. This name is used to compute the endpoint URLs
in generated WSDLs. If the WSDL is user supplied, the service
parameter "modifyUserWSDLPortAddress" can be used to get the same
result.

Andreas

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 17:31, Ghazzaoui, Ramez (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]
<ghazzaouir@mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> Okay, thanks Andreas. Do you know how it is done with Axis2? Maybe it's the same with
Axis 1.x
> -Ramez

Can you please tell me how to find out the version number for sure?

>> And, back to my initial question: How do I configure Axis to write the proper host
name in all those namespace attributes inside the WSDL?

>> -Ramez

Java. All of our web services are written in Java.