axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fabrício Cabral <fabrici...@gmail.com>
Subject Can a WebService method return a List or a List<String>?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 05:05:06 GMT
Hello all!

I'm  using Axis2 1.4.1, Eclipse Ganymede + Axis2 codegen plugin to
do the webservice and webservice client. I'm looking for develop a
method that return a object type List (List<String>). Searching in
the Internet, some people say that a WS can't return a List and
others say it is possbile. So, I'd like know:

1. Can a WebService method return a List or a List<String>?

2. If (1) answer is yes, how can I do that?

3. If (1) answer is no, how can I return several objects?

Thanks in advance,

--
--fx