axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 webservice - access to existing application classes outside of axis service/repository tree
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 05:14:37 GMT
Hi ,

> It appears that axis2 requires you to place your webservice's source in
> addition to ALL libraries or classes that that service interacts with under
>
> webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services.

What do you mean "webservice's source here ...?

> Or is there a way to configure axis so that we do not have to deploy under
> the axis2/ tree, but instead tell it where the class files that will act as
> the service is located in the existing app?

It seems you already running your application as  a .WAR format , you
can integrate Axis2 under your existing application by editing web.xml
and placing required meta data files, not required to bring your
existing  application under the axis2/ tree. please refer [1]

[1] - http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/3777111

Thanks ,

--
Sagara Gunathunga