axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding validating SOAP responses against the WSDL
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:00:02 GMT
Hi Sneha,
Your requirement is not much clear to me , any way if  you mention
about a web service response validation at runtime   you can use
following simple steps.

1. Generate the client stub codes using Axis2  WSDL2Java tool , this
will genarate client codes according to the given WSDL structure

2. use above client stub to invoke your service , if you end up with
successful return value implies that your response SOAP message is
valid, by any chance if your SOAP response is not a valid one your
client will throw an exception something similar to
"WstxParsingException" .

Thanks,

--
Sagara Gunathunga