axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Iyengar, Kumar" <kumar_iyen...@bmc.com>
Subject Axis 1.4 and Rampart 1.4 - Signature Confirmation - got a SC element, but no stored SV
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 23:45:38 GMT
Hi all,

I tried writing my own custom client that talks to the Sample Service (
sample 04) that comes with Rampart. I see in TCPMON that the request and
reply are being sent correctly, but I keep getting the error :

fault WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation: got a SC element, but no
stored SV; nested exception is:

            org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler: Check
Signature confirmation: got a SC element, but no stored SV

Any help is appreciated. How do I indicate the Stored value that  it is
trying to look up? I tried disabling signature confirmation, but then I
get an Action mismatch error.

Here is the client that I wrote:

              WSDoAllReceiver respHandler2 = new WSDoAllReceiver();

              Service service = new Service();

              call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new
java.net.URL("http://localhost:8888/axis2/services/sample04"));

              call.setOperationName("echo");

              call.setTimeout(new Integer(40 * 1000));

              respHandler2.setOption(WSHandlerConstants.ACTION,
WSHandlerConstants.SIGNATURE);

              respHandler2.setOption(WSHandlerConstants.ACTOR, "");

              respHandler2.setOption(WSHandlerConstants.SIG_PROP_FILE ,
"client.properties");

              call.setClientHandlers(null, respHandler2);

      SOAPEnvelope outEnv = null;

              try

      {

                 outEnv = call.invoke(env);