axis-java-user mailing list archives

From white_bastion <>
Subject Mapping qname not fond for the package: org.hibernate.collection
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:06:53 GMT

I am new to the Web Services(Axis2-1.4.1) and Hibernate(3.2).

I am using apache-tomcat-6.0.18 as the container.

I am able to persist java objects using Hibernate (REFER : and
nodemapping.hbm) . (I have checked it, it works fine as a standalone stuff :

I am using :

class on the server to access the data from the database.

This class was used to generate .aar file.

Moreover, this class was created on server to overcome the ArrayList,
HashMap problems.

I used the Eclipse-plugins to generate the Service Archiver(.aar).

(During .aar generation for (OPTION) : Add the WSDL File , I selected : skip

(I have used same approach for simple web service creation, those services
work fine.)

To integrate hibernate:

 I placed all the .class files , .hbm.xml , hibernate.cfg  files in the:

 Tomcat\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\classes folder

 I placed all the hibernate related .jar in the

Tomcat\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\lib folder.

On the client side I have :

a.)   (to access the service.)

b.) (to check client works fine or not)

I am getting the error:

" java.lang.RuntimeException: Mapping qname not fond for the package:

when I am trying to integrate hibernate(3.2) to axis2-1.4.1.

I am also attaching the errorLog with this post.

Please help me , I have searched quite a lot on net but not able to figure
it out.

I am attaching various files that may be required with this post.

Thanks and regards

WB errorLog.txt

Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at

View raw message