axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dhanush Gopinath" <dhanush.gopin...@altair.com>
Subject RE: Regarding validating SOAP responses against the WSDL
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:51:58 GMT
Check into this package org.apache.axis2.wsdl.*

Or else you can use WSDL4J API's too

From: Sneha Nikum [mailto:snehanikum@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 11:39 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding validating SOAP responses against the WSDL

Hi ,

In that case,
how can i extarct the schema from a particular WSDL using AXIS2 api??
can u elaborate more on that?

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com>
wrote:

Hi Sneha,

Validating against a schema definition is easy. I developed a validation
module for Axis2 to demonstrate how this can be done using a handler,
which you can find at http://www.sosnoski.co.nz/validation.zip

Doing this against a WSDL is a little more difficult, in that you need
to extract the schema (or schemas, which may import each other) from the
WSDL. If you're not working with a lot of different WSDLs it's probably
easiest to just extract stand-alone schemas from the WSDLs you're using
and then reference those directly for validation processing.

 - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting

Sneha Nikum wrote:

Hi All,

Any updates on findings on how this could be achieved. I am really stuck
up at this and need urgent help for the same.

I am using a WSDL file and invoking a method of the web service.

What I want to do is validate the obtained SOAP response message against
the WSDL file.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee do help me. I am stuck at this and am not able to
proceed further.

Thanks
Sneha

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Sneha Nikum <snehanikum@gmail.com