axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Masi <m...@math.unifi.it>
Subject Re: Failing to extract RequestedSecurityToken usning STSClient
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:11:19 GMT
Hi,

Quoting HÃ¥kon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sagehaug@bccs.uib.no>:
> I 'm using the STSClient of rahas to call my sts service, but when I get the
> response back from the server I get this error message

Because you are missing the RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollection.

If it is a final step on issuing the token, the message MUST be:

<RequestedSecurityTokenResponseCollection>
    <RequestedSecurityTokenResponse>
        <RequestedSecurityToken>

According to the OASIS spec, section 3.2:

The <wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponse> element (RSTR) is used to
return a security token or response to a security token request. The
<wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollection> element (RSTRC) MUST be
used to return a security token or response to a security token
request on the final response.