axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nan Null <null....@gmail.com>
Subject WSDL attachment example
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:49:17 GMT
I am developing a WSDL for a web service.  However, I don't know what
is the standard way of having an attachment or two in web service
calls (with other data).  The problem is that I saw some example, but
in the WSDL, there is no mention of the attachment.  I also use the
Axis2 example of attachment, and then view the WSDL, again, there is
no mention of the attachment.  In the client and server code, the
attachment is there (manually added into the code).
After the WSDL is created, it will be sent to another unit for
development.  Therefore, if I need 1 or more attachment in an
operation, I need a way to specify it exactly (as input, output or
both).

Please point me to the right location or give me a snippet of code.
It cannot be this hard.  Please use standard code only.  Thanks.