axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Arjan Broer <abr...@mirabeau.nl>
Subject Re: OMElement cast exception
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:50:37 GMT
Well, i've got this figured out.
Axis2 simply does not support ArrayLists and other java specific
constructs as these are not native to the webservice schemas. Just
create getters and setters that act like arrays and all is fine. I am
still using the arraylist as private attributes, only changed the
getters and setters.

Regards,
  Arjan