If you use the -ap option (All Ports) it will generate code for all ports.

Thanks,
Keith.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Paul French <paul.french@kirona.com> wrote:
The WSDL I have has one service defined with 3 ports (I use axis2 1.4.1)

i.e.

 <wsdl:service name="ServiceRequestConnectorService">
  <wsdl:port name="CommonConnectorSoapPort" binding="tns:CommonConnectorSoapBinding">
   <soap:address location="http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConnectorService.asmx"/>
  </wsdl:port>
  <wsdl:port name="ServiceRequestSoapPort" binding="tns:ServiceRequestConnectorSoapBinding">
   <soap:address location="http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConnectorService.asmx"/>
  </wsdl:port>
  <wsdl:port name="ServiceRequestUpdatesSoapPort" binding="tns:ServiceRequestConnectorUpdatesSoapBinding">
   <soap:address location="http://localhost/ServiceRequestConnectorService/ServiceRequestConnectorService.asmx"/>
  </wsdl:port>
 </wsdl:service>

However when I generate a client stub using:

WSDL2Java -u -uri <MyWSDL> -p <MyPackage> -d none -s

...I only get stub methods for one of the ports and not all three. Is there a reason for this? I would expect stub methods for all 3 ports? I can generate stub methods for each port in turn by removing the other 2 from the WSDL.

Thanks,

Paul

--
Keith Chapman