axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Ivanov <andrei.iva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sandesha problem
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:13:47 GMT
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Amila Suriarachchi
<amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you try with the axis2 snapshot and sandesha2 snapshot.
I see that sandesha2 snapshot is using generics... and I use java 1.4

> Try using different INTERNAL_KEY s rather than the SEQUENCE_KEY
How can I do that?
AFAIS, in both 1.3 and in snapshot the internal key is defined like this:
Sandesha2Constants.INTERNAL_SEQUENCE_PREFIX + ":" + to + ":" + sequenceKey

I am providing a different sequence key for each sequence... so this
should make the internal key different already.