axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Problems using https and rampart
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:01:26 GMT
Hi

I'll try to rephrase my question since I've not got any replay on my last
one.

Is there normally any problems with using rampart in conjunction with a web
service running under https. I can call the web services using ws-policy and
rampart fine using http, but when calling using https I get timeout
exception. If I call a service not using ws-policy/rampart by https this
also works fine. I only use simple Username/password in my policy.

In my client code I've only got his for enabelig https on the client side

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
                "certs/client.jks");

        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword",
"clientpassword");

Any tips??

cheers, Håkon

--