axis-java-user mailing list archives

From m4rkuz <m4r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory problems using axis2 tomcat and ssl
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:54:02 GMT
This exception usually apears when your code is messing with the
classloader, or you're making hot redeploys etc.

Ring a bell?

Regards,

Marcus V. Sánchez D.
Enterprise Developer.
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
PD: if you know some spanish there is a really good explanation(at least
when the propblem is the code):
http://rubensa.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/java-classloader-permgen-exception/