axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh.Dh...@mizuhocbus.com
Subject Axis2 SoapWithAttachement issue extra new line when attachment of specific size.
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:58:23 GMT
Hi All

I am using Axis 1.3    and seen a weird behavior with SWA   feature.  It
look like when my size is of 849 bytes  a additional /r/n is added to
message.
If I send attachment of  848 bytes  I  do receive of exactly 848 bytes .
But if I send attachment of 849 bytes. I receive 851 bytes.

Way I receive Attachment

                                MessageContext msgCtx                    =
MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();
                                Attachments    axiomAttachment           =
msgCtx.getAttachmentMap();
                                DataHandler    fileAttachmentDataHandler =
axiomAttachment.getDataHandler(SWAAttachmentId);
                                byteArrayOutputStream = new
ByteArrayOutputStream();
 fileAttachmentDataHandler.writeTo(byteArrayOutputStream);
                                logger.debug(" Data received length: " +
data.length);

My Question

1)  Is this a know issue in Axis?
2) Have any one seen this kind of behavior earlier.  Or it could be just
me due to way I have done coding.

Thanking you

regards
Yogesh Dhake
======================================================================================================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive information
and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error
and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the sender and
immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may
be those of the author and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate
Bank (USA), Mizuho Securities USA Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho Financial Group ("Mizuho").
Mizuho accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein
contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. (which is a registered
U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which Mizuho generally conducts its investment banking,
capital markets, and securities business in the United States) is electronically archived
and recorded and is subject to review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to persons other
than the recipient, including (but not limited to) Mizuho Securities USA Inc. supervisory
personnel. Such communications may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal
rights to the information.
If you have any questions, or if you no longer wish to receive e-mail in accordance with Japanese
Act on Regulation of the Transmission of Specified Electronic Mail, please contact the sender
of this e-mail.
お問い合わせまたは特定電子メール法に 基づく送信停止のご要望等は、本電子メールの送信者にその旨ご連絡ください。