axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Niels Boem <me.softw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Generate Server Side Implementation based on WSDL
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:26:04 GMT

Hi,

Many thanx! The tutorial really gave me a good start.

But I need to ask some additional questions:

Is there any way to pass a reference to the service.xml file to the AxisConfiguration API
or do I have to use add parameters?

When I generated the server code the package name became localhost. I guess that wsdl2java
picked that up from the WSDL file and that

it can be changed somehow?

How to define the endpoint name?

Again any help is greatly appreciated

BR