axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rampart - axis2 fault
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:07:28 GMT
Hi Kumar,

      Can you please post the SOAP message sent by SOAP UI ? Anyway if you
starting to use Rampart, I would recommend you to use policy based approach
which is more interoperable and most of the development for new
specifications is only available in the policy based configuration. You can
look at Rampart policy samples in the binary distribution and these two
articles in WSO2 Oxygen Tank will also help you to get started.

http://wso2.org/library/3190
https://wso2.org/library/3415

thanks,
nandana