axis-java-user mailing list archives

From amit shah <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java - Skip Classes options
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:09:53 GMT
Re-replying to the mail in case I was not clear in explaining the problem.

I want to generate java classes from a published wsdl file (exposed by
Microsoft SQL Reporting Services 2008). During the class generation, I want
to skip some of these classes (for e.g TrustedUserHeader).

Pasting a snippet of the wsdl file.

<wsdl:types>
 <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2005/06/30/reporting/reportingservices
">
  <s:element name="ListSecureMethods">
     <s:complexType />
    </s:element>
  <s:element name="ListSecureMethodsResponse">
   <s:complexType>
     <s:sequence>
    <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="ListSecureMethodsResult"
type="tns:ArrayOfString" />
       </s:sequence>
     </s:complexType>
    </s:element>
  <s:complexType name="ArrayOfString">
  <s:sequence>
     <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="string"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
    </s:sequence>
    </s:complexType>
    *<s:element name="TrustedUserHeader" type="tns:TrustedUserHeader" /> *
**
*    </s:element>*

</wsdl:types>

Are there any ways (may be a command option) of using wsdl2java.bat which
would skip the generation of *TrustedUserHeader *class?

Thanks in advance,
Amit Shah.