axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sri ram <pinnamaraju_sri...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: HTTP status
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:32:31 GMT
Can someone give some insight on this

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, sri ram <pinnamaraju_sriram@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
From: sri ram <pinnamaraju_sriram@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: HTTP status
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Monday, 2 February, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hi all,
I am using Axis 2.1.4 and XMLBeans as my databinding.
I have extended AxisServlet .If I get the proper response
with no exceptions I am getting HTTP status as 200, which is completely
fine but when I get any fault message its sets the status to 500 automatically.
So I have added  the code to set the staus to 200 everytime even if there is an exception
but its not working .Does the Axis 2 apis prevent it from setting .

response.setContentType("text/xml; charset=UTF-8");
response.setStatus(200);

Do help me on this its urgent

Thanks ,
Sriram

       Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!  Invite them now.