axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fabrício Cabral <fabrici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hold a socket connection to a legacy application
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:42:03 GMT
For historic purpose: I solved this problem using the sessions concept. How
I did:

1) Implements the Lifecycle interface to POJO service's class

2) add <service name="ServiceName" scope="application"> </service> to
axis2.xml and services.xml files

3) Overrride the init() and destroy() methos. In init() you should put your open
socket and others methods and in destroy() you must the socket close
operation;

Thanks everybody!

--
--fx