axis-java-user mailing list archives

From TomazM <tomaz.majerh...@arnes.si>
Subject Re: Error in signature with X509Token
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:41:41 GMT
I still have problem, now I get error:

..
org.apache.ws.security.util.Loader  - Caught Exception while in Loader.getResource. This may
be innocuous.
java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin cannot create instance

What did you write in service.xml?

Regard, Tomaz

Erwin Reinhoud wrote:
> Hello Tomaz,
>
> In my sanbox env i have put the file in the tomcat bin dir and no path indication in
service.xml.

> Regards,
>
> Erwin

doesn't pick the keystore, because I change the name to a  nonexistent file and I don't get
any error that file don't exist.