axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JMS in axis2
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:28:30 GMT
Hi Prasuna,
May be you can write a Axis2 Module for this , where in your in-phase
handler you can construct a JMS message from MessageContext and post
it to a JMS queue. in this case you  could use Module's init method to
initialize connection to a JMS broker , I'm not sure how  to optimize
JMS broker connectivity with this approach.please refer Axis2 modules
guide [1]

[1]- http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4_1/modules.html

Thanks ,